Step I : First Level Eligibility Check by Organizing Team
- Assess compliance with Eligibility Criteria of participating Teams
- Assess quality and completeness of the responses provided in the respective nomination forms
Step II: Assessment & Screening by the Selection Panel
- Conduct Detailed Assessment of submitted ideas through a presentation session for shortlisting 5 teams for moving to minimum viable product building stage
- Contact SPOC for seeking additional information/artefacts from the shortlisted nominations
Step III: Shortlisting Entries for Final Stage by the Selection Panel
Conduct presentation and review minimum viable product submitted by all the 5 teams. Score Submitted Ideas on each Evaluation Parameter, for identifying top 2 teams for building fully functioning products.
Step IV: Evaluation of Entries by the Grand Jury
Conduct presentation and demonstration for 2 teams to review the fully functioning product built by them and select the winner
Step V: Contract Signing and Customization
- Team Leaders from the winning team will sign the contract with NIC/MeitY.
- Winning team will complete the MeitY specific customizations, documentation and tool optimization